- LIT includes clinically studied ingredients. Each ingredient is impactful as a stand-alone but intentionally combined to supercharge gym performance, allowing the subject to reap the greatest benefits of hard work.
- An immediate surge of energy ignites workouts, supporting improved performance, mental alertness, and reaction time.
- LIT also features Creatine plus Ancient Peat Apple Extract, which supports cellular energy production, ATP, the energy fuel for quick, intense activity such as weightlifting or sprinting.
- L-Citrulline and Nitrosigine support increased plasma arginine levels, which fuels nitric oxide production. NO is an essential physiological signaling molecule with numerous functions in the body, including the regulation of blood flow.
- Finally, clinically studied Neurofactor may target the brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein that acts on certain neurons related to brain function.
PRODUCT DIRECTIONS / ADDITIONAL INFO
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop in 8 fl. oz. of cold water and consume pre-workout. On non-training days, consume one serving for additional energy and focus.* Consume ample amounts of water while taking this product.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. For adult use only. Taking this product may cause tingling and flushing sensations. These sensations may be enhanced if taken close to or during exercise. Notice: Significant product settling may occur.
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Oil and Lecithin Blend, Calcium Silicate, Shellac, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Silicate Hydroxide
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222